Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

M.Glacken
    Spectator

Hi Parkour lovers on the Central Coast,I used to love doing Parkour all week, every week in London and have just moved back to Australia to the Central Coast and was devistated to find nothing available (yet) in terms of weekly Parkour classes.Last night I went to Gosford Gymnastic Centre in Holgate and did a 1.5 hour class for $15 which was awesome!There was only 4 of us and after a quick warm up we got to choose our own equipment and practise the jumps we wanted to break with assistance from the trainer. It is an excellent set up there so I highly recommend every person interested in Parkour on the Central Coast to come check it out.  http://www.gosfordgymnastics.com/GGNews/gosford-gymnastics/adults-gym-class/ If enough of you email me with interest I can request they have 2 to 3 classes per week rather than just the one. And perhaps organise car pooling as well.  This is a brilliant way to break some jumps untill we have our own weekly Parkour set up here on the coast, which I beleve is in the works.Email me with your interest: michelle.sfh@gmail.com Michelle

davek
    Spectator

Are you saying there's a Gymnastics Centre, where Gymnastics Coaches are instructing/supervising Parkour?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.