Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

JB
    Spectator

Hiya ppl, As promised we have organised workshops for October. They will be FREE and are at both ends of the coast. They are on Sundays and go from 11am-12.30pmGosford10th and 24th OctoberCharmhaven17th and 31 OctoberSo call me or email me to book in and tell your friends too. Ph: (02) 4362 3184Email: jacqueline.nguyen@communities.nsw.gov.auJackie

zekebeaven

Bummed I didn't see this till now, sent you an email about the 31st workshop at Charmhaven tho!

Xeb3

We're in Narara, but just got onto this forum now.  Is there an age limit? (My son is 10)thanksJudy Marshall-Schutte

JB
    Spectator

Ok so since heaps of ppl missed the firs 2  :'(  we are gonna do some more in November  ;DI'm working out dates and times now and  i'll let everyone know soon. doesn't matter what level of experience you have everyone is welcome**The more interested ppl we have the closer we will be to a CC regular training group

zekebeaven

Thanks so much for today Jackie was awesome fun, I'll let as many people as possible know about this!

davidpartay
    Spectator

I can't wait for the next one, I promise I'll practise kong vaults before then 😛

APA-Rookie
    Spectator

What are the requirements to start teaching and do you have to be able to succefully do all moves before you can teach. I would like to help with workshops when I get better but I want to know what to aim for.

JB
    Spectator

Dont all freak out on me more workshops are coming soon I promise!!  😮I'll post next week wen everything is booked 8)

APA-Rookie
    Spectator

I check this site every few days but its so quite like a ghost town or something. If its easier theres a parkour group on facebook started by Shaun Wood, im not sure If im supposed to tell everyone but Mabye we might get some more communication going on and mabye some more workshops will follow. I'll find out if we can add more people to the group so if your interested post something here, i'll check every few days or so. (If It's a long time before someone replies dont feel less inclined to).

Wolverine

Me and about 7 other friends would attend regular Parkour lessons if they were on the Coast

APA-Rookie
    Spectator

Me and about 7 other friends would attend regular Parkour lessons if they were on the Coast

When you say if they were on the coast, where do you think we should hold them for the greatest convenience and training spots?

JB
    Spectator

Heloooo everyone FREE indoor sessions coming up again during youth week… 8)if you're on my email list i'll mail you directly but if you're not lemme know and i'll email you  otherwise i'll post it anywhere I can think of posting. JB

Zacsattack

please add natalie@blustone.com.au to your mailing listThanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.