Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JB
    Spectator

Hey there Everyone, OK no more promising here is the info for the upcoming sessions...... ;DThere are 2 different sessions on at each Gym to separate out the ages a little bit. Call me on (02) 4362 3184 to book in if you wanna come. Saturday 2 AprilTime:   11.30 - 1pm (10-16 years)                or                1.30 - 3pm (15+ years)Venue: Central Coast Gymnastics,                   6 O’Hart Close, CharmhavenANDSunday 3 AprilTime:   11.30 - 1pm (10-16 years)                or                1.30 - 3pm (15+ years)Venue: Gosford Gymnastics,                   31 Gooriwa Rd, Holgate

JB
    Spectator

OK peoplesso the over 15's sesion is looking a little empty if you are keen to come lemme know otherwise I may have to cancel it. If you have friends who haven't called tell them to hurry up!!This is open to any level so absolute beginner - intermediate/advanced all welcome its all about learning and sharing your knowledge. So call me (02) 4362 3184 or email me on jacqueline.nguyen@communities.nsw.gov.au and book in!!.... go on you know you want to  8)

JB
    Spectator

Also there are $5 gymnastics sessions at the same gyms we are doing the Prkour at

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.